[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA math plugins?

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 08:14:21 UTC 2004

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 02:58:54AM -0500, Dave Robillard wrote:
> SSM does indeed have some really cool plugins like this.  I know scaling
> is equivalent to amplifying, sum = mixer, etc. but I was hoping someone
> out there had a collection of math plugins, say division, add/sub a
> constant, trig functions, log, absolute value (rectifier?), etc. etc.

dont know of division in the amplitude sense, but there are clock
dividers. I would do division with a reciprocal (dont know of one) and
ringmod. Descrete division is not often useful on its own.

theres a LADSPA constant add function (Constant Signal Generator, 1909),
sin (Sinus wavewrapper with Wrap degree=1.0, 1198) and abs (diode with
mode=2.0, 1185)

I'd welcome submissions of the ommisions :), if you havent seen it my
XML plugin source format makes it very easy to create simple plugins like
this.

- Steve