[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA extension - Formal proposal.

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 10 11:22:36 UTC 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 11:46:03 +0100, Dr. Matthias Nagorni wrote:
>         I hope that Tom will follow your suggestion in his plugin, so that
> I can modify AlsaModularSynth to support Combobox selectors for LADSPA
> plugin GUIs.

Dont you think its a bit counter-productive to encourage people to support
implementation suggestions before they've been thought through or agreed?

A variety of non-standard implenentations at this point would be a very
bad thing, and I *will not* be coerced into supporting some illconceived
extension by fait accompli.

- Steve