[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA extension - Formal proposal.

Alfons Adriaensen fons.adriaensen at alcatel.be
Wed Mar 10 14:28:47 UTC 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 09:20:40AM -0500, Taybin Rutkin wrote:

> Wait, I just implemented support for RDF presets in Ardour.  Is that for naught?
> We're doing something else now?

No, your work is not in vain.

My proposal is specifically targeted at those hosts that do not use RDF.
ATM, they have enough information to create a basic GUI using the info
in the plugin, except for one case: that of a switch selecting between
discrete options that have otherwise no numerical meaning. It is this
small hole my proposal seeks to fill, and nothing else.

--
FA