[linux-audio-dev] SpiralModular 0.2.2

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Sun Mar 14 18:58:21 UTC 2004

hi dave,

I read:
> The spiralmodular team bring you a new release of SpiralModular. Loads
> of fixes and features, most notably a new GUI design and improvements in
> LADSPA and ALSA support.

now I got it to compile on my debianppc box, and it doesn't immediately
segfault or cry about relocation errors on startup but I get lots of
these:

x at combat:~/download/spiralmodular-0.2.2$ spiralsynthmodular
WARNING: File /usr/local/lib/SpiralPlugins/AmpPlugin.so could not be examined
dlerror() output:
/usr/local/lib/SpiralPlugins/AmpPlugin.so: undefined symbol: _ZN10SpiralInfo6LOCALEE
WARNING: File /usr/local/lib/SpiralPlugins/ControllerPlugin.so could not be examined
dlerror() output:
/usr/local/lib/SpiralPlugins/ControllerPlugin.so: undefined symbol: _ZN10SpiralInfo6LOCALEE
.
.
.

and end up having no modules to select at all :(

any hints ? this is on debianppc, with gcc 3.3.3

thanks,

p.s.: how is fluxus doing ?

--
chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better