[linux-audio-dev] Re: Software with source code?

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Wed Mar 24 16:05:25 UTC 2004

>From: David Garcia Garzon <david.garcia at iua.upf.es>
>
>http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/

Thank you. The list has now 110+ software and still I have to
download and verify 20-30. Graphics side has 130+ and more coming.
I have also added urls pointing to the webpages.
As I have actually downloaded the software during compiling the
list, I have progressed slowly.

BTW, downloading itself is becoming more difficult because of
the scripted (php etc.) sites as shown in the examples below:
 % du -s
  907336 innovation3d.sourceforge.net
  703792 crystal.sourceforge.net
 1039176 www.xiph.org

Must be the duplicates which makes the most space.
If I would be able to download the php database itself,
it sure would take less space. Then I would set up here
a php server and I could read the php databases with a browser.

Regards,
Juhana