[linux-audio-dev] RME HDSP ALSA driver

Simon Pietroni simon at codesound.com
Sat May 1 10:44:15 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to be asking this.  If not, please
forgive me, and point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to get my RME HDSP9632 card working under SuSE Linux.  I've
built ALSA 1.04, and it can see my Soundblaster fine, but when I
modprobe snd-hdsp, it cannot find the RME card.  The card shows up in
lspci with revision 0x97, and I'm wondering if this card/firmware is too
new to be detected by the latest ALSA drivers.

Any help or guidance anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Simon Pietroni.