[linux-audio-dev] (web-based) interactive sound art?

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Wed May 5 14:39:09 UTC 2004

Just had a look at the Flash player and Shockwave EULA and it looks pretty
prohibitive. However, you may be correct about the flash language and
protocol. It is possible to create (limited) flash content with PHP and Perl,
for instance. But it looks like they don't want anyone else making players
for their stuff.

--
Pall Thayer
artist/teacher