[linux-audio-dev] libfishsound-0.6.1

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Wed May 5 22:17:04 UTC 2004

> What Conrad neglected to mention was that he is currently working on
> adding libfishsound and liboggz to libsndfile so that all this meaty
> goodness will be available to libsndfile users in the very near future.

That's just great. We're using libsndfile all the time, and the prospect
that it'll soon be able to read and write ogg files makes me want to hug
someone. :)

How long until we can get our hands on this?

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikwissenschaft.uni-mainz.de/~ag