[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] 3. Linux Audio Conference 2005

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun May 16 06:32:35 UTC 2004

>On Saturday 15 May 2004 16:53, Jack O'Quin wrote:
>
>> Can you (or anyone) name all the people in this group picture?
>>
>> http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/contrib/zkm_meeting_2004/photos/frank_neum
>>ann-misc/LAConf2004/DSCN2917.JPG
>
>I can name, erm, four I think.  That's a bit poor.

OK, in the interest of public education here's my still-incomplete
list:

BACK ROW:
          <unknown>, Orm Finnedahl

NEXT ROW:
     dipper><unknown><unknown>

MIDDLE ROW:

FRONT ROW:
       nettingsmeier><ivica ico bukvic><dave phillips>

PENGUIN PROP: <fernando lopez-lezcano>

Its pretty embarrassing to have been there and to have so many
unknowns. I apologize to all of you whose names I either never knew or
have forgotten. Hopefully, others can fill in the roll call.

--p