[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] 3. Linux Audio Conference 2005

Frank NEUMANN frank.neumann at st.com
Mon May 17 09:02:55 UTC 2004

Hi all,
Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano <nando at ccrma.stanford.edu> (and others) wrote:

> > o.k. let's complete it step by step...

> > BACK ROW:
> >           <unknown>, Orm Finnedahl

That "unknown" is Burkhard Wölfel.

> > NEXT ROW:
> >      dipper><martin rumori><unknown>

The "unknown" on the right side of Martin is one of our helpers from the ZKM.
Sorry, don't know his name, but these guys did all of the "behind the scenes"
stuff, like buildup of Kubus, lighting, chairs, stage etc. Matthias and I
estimated there were roughly 15 people from the ZKM involved in total. Yep :-).

> > MIDDLE ROW:

Left of Frank is Sebastian Raible, a local helper who took IRC feedback on
Friday-Sunday in one of the rooms. The other guys is Diemo Schwarz, one of the
"Linux Sound Night" live artists.

> > FRONT ROW:
> >        nettingsmeier><ivica ico bukvic><dave phillips>

By the way, the guy right of me is not Marek Peteraj, but Kryzstof Gawlas,
another of the live artists.

> > PENGUIN PROP: <fernando lopez-lezcano>

Ok, just one name missing now..

Greetings,