[linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag 2004 Audio booth: Helpers wanted!

Frank NEUMANN frank.neumann at st.com
Mon May 17 11:49:29 UTC 2004

Hi all,

the conference is just over, and here comes the next annual event: The
LinuxTag, Europe's largest expo about our beloved operating system, takes
place in (guess!) Karlsruhe from June 23rd-26th, 2004.

Just like in the last..uhm..3 years, we are going to put up a "Linux Audio"
booth there, demonstrating some of the current software, helping people with
issues and generally "spreading the good word".

If you are interested in helping with this, please contact me by mail (or
here on the list, though I sometimes don't read it for days) and let me know
about your availabilities, specific points of interest, possible hardware you
are going to bring etc.

We'll be granted a free booth of roughly 5x3m which we'll fill in with some
MIDI gear, active speakers, PCs/Notebooks etc. It was always fun the last years
(including the famous KaLug party on Saturday at the university campus),
and it would be cool to see of last year's helpers again (I know Jörn has
already agreed he'll come again).

For more info, please read http://www.linuxtag.org .

So, any takers?

Thanks for reading,