[linux-audio-dev] re: [linux-audio-user] A bit of good news --paper now available for your viewing pleasure and/or comments

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Fri May 28 17:22:23 UTC 2004

Thanks Steve for your insight!

Hasn't there been some success stories in the past regarding this? I might
be obviously very wrong about this but I thought that if one designed a
meta-device in the asoundrc making two soundcards one multichannel soundcard
and then invoking JACK on top of it, that it should work?

Please let me know so that I can make appropriate changes.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/