[linux-audio-dev] Freeverb and default control parameters

Mathias Lundgren mathias_lundgren at bredband.net
Sun Nov 21 14:21:20 UTC 2004

Hi!

I've been trying to implement LADSPA send effects in my latest playtoy.
I've had some problems with freeverb though. It simple doesn't produce
any output (execution seems to be veeery demanding) until I specifically
set some of the parameters to non-default values. I thought the default
port parameters would take care of this, initializing the plugin with
sane values to avoid things like these, but perhaps I'm doing something
wrong... Has anyone else noticed anything similar with freeverb?

/Mathias