[linux-audio-dev] cli midi

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Nov 22 16:30:53 UTC 2004

Is there an app that will dump midi events in human-readable format to
stdout (or a file, or gui window, whatever)? Preferably it would work on
SMF as well as realtime (ALSA), and have filters to filter out
undesirables (e.g. active sensing or perhaps sysex).

If such a beast doesn't exist, I'll probably hack something up for
myself. If I do, would there be interest in my releasing it?