[linux-audio-dev] LAC2005: Paper templates are online

Frank Neumann beachnase at web.de
Tue Nov 23 00:51:50 UTC 2004

Hi all,
a short announcement for those who might plan to do a presentation at the
next Linux Audio Conference in April 2005 in Karlsruhe: The paper templates
for OpenOffice and LaTeX are now available at:
  http://www.zkm.de/lac/downloads.shtml

We are a little late with this for which I am sorry, but I hope you were not
blocked in writing your papers. Reminder: The deadline for paper submissions
(as well as music, workshops, project notes, posters) is January 10th, 2005.

For more details about the conference and the calls for paper etc, please
visit the web page at http://www.zkm.de/lac.

Greetings,
Götz Dipper
Matthias Nagorni