[linux-audio-dev] Rosegarden: All Notes OFF

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Fri Nov 26 00:03:06 UTC 2004

On tor, 2004-11-25 at 20:20 +0100, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:

> Well. Here is an official source that claims that control change 120 is in
> MIDI 1.0 (1995 revision). It is not the whole MIDI 1.0 spec, only a summary.

Here i one from 1990:

 MIDI 1.0
   Detail Specification February 1990

     96         60H       Data increment
     97         61H       Data decrement
     98         62H       Non-Registered Parameter Number LSB
     99         63H       Non-Registered Parameter Number MSB
    100         64H       Registered Parameter Number LSB
    101         65H       Registered Parameter Number MSB
102-120      66-78H       Undefined
121-127      79-7FH       Reserved for Channel Mode Messages

--
Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen at chello.se>