[linux-audio-dev] GNU Common C++ 1.3.0, new ccAudio2 0.1.0, ccrtp 1.1.2 released this morning

David Sugar dyfet at ostel.com
Sun Nov 28 16:10:39 UTC 2004

Along with Common C++, I also made available the first release of the
new and much improved stand-alone (no longer requires GNU Common C++)
version of the GNU Common C++ Audio class framework; "ccaudio2".  This
new framework, in addition to being more portable and fully endian aware
than it's predecessor (it builds and runs on platforms as varies as
GNU/Linux, various BSD's, OSX, and W32) also includes a new stand-alone
utility, "audiotool", which can do various basic manipulations with
audio files, and a revised system for supporting audio codecs as
plugins.  ccAudio2 still needs additional work, particularly in support
of .mp3 and .ogg audio containers, and in getting additional codecs working.

We also had a w32 installer built using GNU GPL licensed "inno setup"
builder which installs all three class libraries together, along with a
new class reference manual, for those using a freedom challenged platform.

The one place all these things can be found together at the moment is:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1523&package_id=41672&release_id=285980