Behringer [was Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME isno more]

Tue Nov 30 00:27:13 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 15:55, Marek Peteraj wrote:
> > The latest hatefilled posts on the RME list about the ALSA driver issue are
> > surely not helpful
>
> Saying nothing is *never* helpful.

That is true.

> Showing your dissatisfaction at least *sometimes* helps. We'll see.

[disclaimer: I have not read the posts]

I think you are missing the point, whether intentionally or not I don't
know. Hatefilled posts are not going to help. Normal posts will.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding (if so, ignore the rest), but you seem to
think hate filled posts are just fine, right? If that's true, this would
be the time for me to say something rude so that you change your mind,
right? If enough of us post hate filled responses you are going to agree
with whatever we say? I think not...

-- Fernando