Behringer [was Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME isno more]

Marek Peteraj marpet at naex.sk
Tue Nov 30 14:01:50 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 12:10, Alfons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 04:49:26AM +0100, Marek Peteraj wrote:
>
> > But it's for the interest of *everyone* here.
>
> I have read the entire thread on the RME forum, and I really
> don't think it is in our interest at all.

Famous last words - i got a mails from a few people interested in trying
out linux audio since then. Virtually every RME customer on their forum
is now more aware of linux audio and able to try it out(except fireface
users). It  seems like i've lost the game here but only time will tell.
I'm getting tired of convincing people(even authors themselves).

Marek