[linux-audio-dev] qjackctl port list

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Mon Oct 11 11:19:28 UTC 2004

Hi:

OK. I've revised the sort comparison code for the audio connections port
list on qjackctl and the news are that it's been completely rewritten. Now
the "natural" order scheme is really implemented, or so I think :)

That makes the following example /always/ shown in this so-called natural
order, independently of client port registering order:

   out_1L
   out_1R
   out_2L
   out_2R
   out_9L
   out_9R
   out_10L
   out_10R

Check it out from qjackctl CVS. If nothing gets in between, I'm thinking
releasing this as qjackctl 0.2.12a soon.

Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org