[linux-audio-dev] anyone interested to develop a new apps ?

dubphil at free.fr dubphil at free.fr
Sun Oct 24 18:02:09 UTC 2004

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 02:33:37PM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> And to prove it, I did a four-band-crossover filter network in Pd in
> the last couple of minutes. As I did have problems getting the GLAME
> filter to work in Pd, I just used the standard Pd lop~ and hip~
> filters, which sound crappy, but are builtin, so no externals for Pd
> are needed. xover-main-simple.pd is the main patch.

Hey thanks a lot !

I tried it and I must admit that PD with your patch gives me the best
results in term of cutoff :)
Now I need to add effects on each track... thats another story :)

ams is for sure easyer, put I did not find enough strong cutoff plugins
in the LADSPA library to achieve what I need (I tried them all). perhaps
I should chain them with a limiter/gate.

nevertheless, thanks for all I think I'm on the right way.

Regards

Philippe