[linux-audio-dev] anyone interested to develop a new apps ?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Oct 24 21:06:50 UTC 2004

Hallo,
Mario Lang hat gesagt: // Mario Lang wrote:

> And here is some little piece of C code using liblo (hey steve, this stuff
> rocks!) to control the 7 parameters via OSC from command-line (you could as
> well control them in real-time from within SC itself)

Or from Pd. ;-P

Now, as SuperCollider is mentioned: Are there any news on the
SuperCollider vs. Vim front? I'm always put off from digging deeper
into SC, because on Linux it somehow forces me to use Emacs to make
the most of it, and I just don't like Emacs (no editor war, please). I
would really like to see a nice interface for Vim users, but as I
don't know SC3 enough yet, I'd prefer it, if I could just download a
cool filetype plugin for SuperCollider somewhere.

Ciao