[linux-audio-dev] OSC vs MIDI

Pete Bessman ninjadroid at gazuga.net
Wed Sep 1 12:24:20 UTC 2004

At Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:49:36 +0100,
Steve Harris wrote:

> Obejctive C is OK, it uses messages (smalltalk style) rather than method
> calls, and they have some performance limitations, but the class stuff is
> all sane.

Good call, I forgot about it at the time of writing.  It is quite
nice, and I like how the 'id' type obviates most of the need for
templates.  The only complaint I have is that I think the class
declaration/definition syntax is... goofy...  But that's certainly
tolerable.

--Pete

<http://www.gazuga.net>

"Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic!" --Tom Venuto