[linux-audio-dev] Regarding NoteEdit, Finale, and rumor

Jan Weil jan.weil at web.de
Mon Sep 6 07:49:57 UTC 2004

On Fri Aug 27 08:39:04 2004 Dave Phillips wrote:
>  I wrote to Joerg Anders, the author of NoteEdit, and he confirmed that
> he is leaving off development of NoteEdit. Though I disagree with his
> assessment of a possible Linux Finale, it's certainly his right to stay
> with or go away from the helm of NoteEdit development, and he can use
> any reason he prefers.
[...]

I'd like to point those of you who do not regularly read the Linux Audio
Blog to [this comment][0] by Reinhard Katzmann who is "willing to help
setting up a new project page". He'd prefer [berlios][1].

[0]: http://linuxaudioblog.jawebada.de/community/regarding-noteedit--finale--and-rumor.html#comment-0
[1]: http://developer.berlios.de

--
Jan Weil