[linux-audio-dev] Re: Prerelease of libgdither 0.2 dithering library

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Sun Sep 19 17:59:35 UTC 2004

>From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
>
>http://plugin.org.uk/libgdither/

You have so many software there that I keep loosing the track.
Would you please list all the software in the main page so that
they can be found easily?

Also, I have succesfully downloaded older version of swh-plugins
because you apparently don't update the site well.

Further, it does not help if you spread the software arbitrarily
between two sites. (http://inanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/)

It could be best if you open the main directory for direct browsing
as it saves your time.

http://plugin.org.uk/32vs64/
http://plugin.org.uk/GMPI/
http://plugin.org.uk/blockless/