[linux-audio-dev] LAC 2005 streaming: please test!

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Thu Apr 7 18:15:00 UTC 2005

Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:

> hi everyone!
>

> we are currently setting up a stream network for lac2005
> (http://lac.zkm.de)
>
> since we are trying to provide video streams for the first time, i would
> welcome testers to shake out any problems beforehand.
>
> our master server is currently open for public testing at
> http://lac2005.zkm.de:8000. in order to conserve bandwidth, the number
> of clients is limited.

all of the video and audio tests worked for me using Helix. However,
they were jumpy - but I believe that is a function of my partial T1
connection. Streams look like they are between 192 and 256kbps

---
Opps.. now Helix reports: "congestion" Probably too many people now.

(I'm in California)

--
Brad Fuller
(408) 799-6124