[linux-audio-dev] A computer is looking for a ride to LAC!

Martin Habets errandir_news at mph.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 22:59:35 UTC 2005

I'm looking for someone going to LAC from Zurich (or travelling through it),
who can pick up a computer for me there and meet me at the LAC.
I'll be coming from Schotland myself, and want to use it for ALSA testing
among other things.

A bit a of a strange passenger I know. I promise it won't need a toilet
break along the way! For this and some other "more fleshy" travelmates see
http://footils.org/cms/pydiddy/wiki/GetToLac2005

Please resond to me and Tormod (on cc) if you can be of assistance.
Thanks,
Martin