[linux-audio-dev] HELP:porting linux audio driver to RTLinux(rtlinux core driver)

nobin matthew nobin_matthew at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 13:24:36 UTC 2005

Dear friends,

 I am porting pxa audio driver to  rtlinux (rtlinux
pro). I am mainly using pxa-ac97.c &
pxa-audio.c(eliminated sound_core.c). I will try to
register to two devices /dev/dsp and /dev/mixer in
that. Since RTlinux kernel api are not much documented
it seems very difficult to port dma and
synchronization.

Is it possible to use dma in rtlinux(since it needs
dynamic memory allocation).

I am sending the source code. can anybody tell me how
to port this.

Nobin Mathew