[linux-audio-dev] Other real-time options

Sat Apr 9 02:12:45 UTC 2005

> If someone sets up this forum, and more than twice of us sign
> up, that should show those arrogant lklm-people that there are really
> _a lot_ of us, and that we are strong, and very angry. Hah!

First, please stop this "arrogant lkml-people" attitude, it won't help.
Second, I would think that instead of a petition with just lots of names
on it, I would prefer a letter signed by the maintainers of as many
Linux projects as possible, i.e. not signed as "Jean-Marc Valin", but
"Speex maintainer" (Jack maintainer, GnomeMeeting, ...). I'm sure this
would give a lot more weight to the proposition.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke