[linux-audio-dev] Chionic 1.0.0 Final (Sampler) Released!!

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Sat Apr 9 12:06:50 UTC 2005

On Sat, 09 Apr, 2005 at 05:37AM -0300, Juan Linietsky spake thus:
<lots of snipping>
> CHIONIC IS DEAD UNTIL SOMEONE DECIDES TO PICK IT UP AND CONTINUE
> DEVELOPMENT (or until Jackd matures enough.. yeah right :)

You seem really pissed at Jack - why?

I'm just downloading this to play with.  If it's as good as
cheesetracker, then I'll be overjoyed.

How is cheesetracker coming along?  Any schedule for the next release?

Thanks for all the software,

James

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)