[linux-audio-dev] customizing agnula live cd?

Iain Duncan iainduncan at telus.net
Sun Apr 17 03:14:01 UTC 2005

Hi, wondering if this might tickle anyone's fancy on the agnula team.
The agnula live cd is a great idea. I would love to be able to customize
that however, to add my own apps, and of course data files. I play live
shows using csound5, but would like to add jack, jammin, ladspa plugins
etc, and some of my custom apps. So obviously I need to be able to add
all those, and all the orc and sco files and any samples. Is there or
could there be a relatively straight forward way of customizing the
agnula live cd, perhaps a script or app that allowed one to make a
custom version on a small partition and then burn it or something. I
figure that would be fantastic for shows in case of hardware failure,
disk failure, or even stolen machine as one could essentially do your
show off someone else's pc if need be. It would be really sweet if you
could count on it recoginizing and being happy with all major sound and
midi cards, etc.

Any thoughts, pointers, etc?
Thanks
Iain