[linux-audio-dev] crazy idea...

Andres Cabrera andres at geminiflux.com
Mon Apr 18 16:14:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

It would be fantastic if that crazy idea could be done! In my opinion a
big limitation for greater adoption of linux on third world countries
like Colombia where a broadband connection is still a luxury, is the
limited modem support.
I recently tried to find linux compatible modems and it was impossible
(or too expensive -around US$50) in the local market, so I had to ask my
brother (who lives in the US) to get me one from ebay which can cost
around US$15 incl. shipping.

Cheers,
Andrés