[linux-audio-dev] Soundcard available at LAC?

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Tue Apr 19 21:51:50 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Does anyone, who is going to the Linux Audio Conference,
> have a multichannel soundcard (USB), that I might borrow to
> use on Thursday for my concert performance and rehearsals?

I can offer a cheap Terratec Aureon 5.1 USB, additionally
containing 2 inputs.

It has notches on my notebook every 5 seconds, but I know
there are other people who are successfully running it.

> I can offer a beer (or another drink) in return on the
> Linux Sound Night and my eternal gratitude, of course.

So I reject the beer and take the gratitude ;-) .

> and have my rehearsal Thursday

THe programme tells me friday, just after my talk + lunch
break. I'll have it with me for sure, so you could try it
during the lunch break.

 Best regards

    ce