[linux-audio-dev] Call for Music made with Linux

Florian Grote dev at computer-musik.de
Wed Apr 27 10:28:00 UTC 2005

The ZKM/DEGEM internet radio station (which hosted the LAC2005 concert
streams) wants to produce a special on the conference. To fill this
program with interesting music, I would ask all composers and musicians
on this list to send me either links where a selected piece can be
downloaded or directly mail an ogg or mp3-file. Please use the following
address directly (so not to spam this list): audio at uni-lueneburg.de
The ZKM/DEGEM internet radio will be launched at the "next generation"
conference to be held at ZKM in June. The LAC2005 special will be on the
program right away and will be streamed on a daily basis for one entire
month. Both ZKM and DEGEM (German Society for Electroacoustic Music) are
nonprofit organizations and submitted music will only be used for this
single radio program. A link to the internet radio stream will be posted
on this list as it becomes available.
Thanks to everybody for cooperation, Florian Grote