[linux-audio-dev] Tracktion, JUCE and Linux

Alfons Adriaensen fons.adriaensen at alcatel.be
Wed Apr 27 13:44:12 UTC 2005

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 02:12:29PM +0100, Julian Storer wrote:

> if you own the copyright to something, you can release it under as many
> licenses as you like..

I'm not an expert on this, and can only assume you're right about that.

Q. Suppose I write something and transfer copyright to you, as
   required for your project. Can I then still release the same code
   under the GPL ? I'd guess not, since I gave up my rights to it.

That would probably stop me from contributing...

--
FA