[linux-audio-dev] Re: Nord Modular instrument converter

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Fri Apr 29 13:30:13 UTC 2005

>From: Simon Jenkins <sjenkins at blueyonder.co.uk>
>
>2. Is C++ OK? (You'd end up with a Patch class that could be
>over-ridden to dump itself in whatever format was required).

C++ is ok, and would make sense because the nmedit code is C++.

For each module, the nmedit has a parameter etc. descriptions.
If I understand correctly, we don't need them because we write
our modules as an exact clones (inputs, outputs, parameters at
least). But if the nmedit code already loads all the information,
please keep it that way. The info could be useful.

Juhana