[linux-audio-dev] [OT} : Anyone read Finnish?

Alexandre DENIS contact at alexandredenis.net
Tue Aug 9 07:27:28 UTC 2005

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I've got someone violating the license on Secret Rabbit Code. The
>offending binary-only download is listed here:
>
>    http://pelit.koillismaa.fi/plugins/dsp.php
>
>but I'm having trouble getting a contact email address for
>pelit.koillismaa.fi and/or koillismaa.fi.

There is a forum dedicated to Foobar2000 3rd Party Plugins at
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showforum=33

It looks as if it is already used as a medium for communication between
plugins authors and the webmaster of
http://pelit.koillismaa.fi/plugins/dsp.php. I guess you can post a
message on this forum to get into contact with the webmaster of the
offending website.

-a.