[linux-audio-dev] [OT} : Anyone read Finnish?

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Tue Aug 9 13:49:26 UTC 2005

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> I joined the damn thing and logged in but I can't create a new topic
> and I can't relpy to an existing topic.

OK, I finally figured this damn thing out :-).

> However, I did find an email address for the person who is hosting
> the actual binary on his web site.

The guy has removed the offending binary and I'm now working on a
way to make it possible for foobar2000 users to use a Secret Rabbit
Code based resampler and allow me to maintain the dual license and
make a small income from this code.

Thanks to everyone who responded with help on contacting these
websites.

Erik