[linux-audio-dev] help on echo cancellation

BINI A A BINIAA at nestec.net
Tue Aug 16 12:05:30 UTC 2005

hi there

 we are trying to use linphone for a project,i dont know whether it supports
echo cancellation or not,i think it is not there in linphone.
can we integrate the echocancellation module given at
http://home.arcor.de/andreadrian/echo_cancel/draft-aec-03.txt to the
linphone..or can we seperate out the echo cancellation module in Speex and
use it with linphone? which will be better and easier?

thanks
bini

       "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

printing or copying of this email or any action taken upon this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."