[linux-audio-dev] Simultaneous Output Audio Engine?

Fred Gleason fredg at salemradiolabs.com
Fri Aug 26 12:20:08 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 22:09, Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> That being said I am wondering if there is a good widget library out
> there that I could create 3d Widgets and use that would take advantage
> of hardware acceleration if present?  Or if there is a better way to do
> this?

I don't know if C++ is part of your plans, but I've been extremely happy with
Qt.  Fully themeable, extensively documented, cross-platform (as of the 4.0
release, M$ support is available under GPL, as well as Mac OSX and lots of
Unices).  Highly recommended.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
|           We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.          |
|                                      -- Walt Kelly  "Pogo"              |