[linux-audio-dev] Cross compiling the kernel

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:48:23 UTC 2005

>> Thanks.  Apparenly Ubuntu/Debian do not support any cross compiling> whatsoever OOTB.  The only explanation I can think of is that they want> to keep the install small.
Welcome.
Like you said its only us bizzare embeded dudes that really use thatstuff. So its not worth the trouble.  Especially when you can just geta live CD to bootstrap when you actuall have  64bit hardware.
BTW. I found that using 'apt-get.org'.  It's really helpful for stuff like that.
--Richard A. Smith