[linux-audio-dev] OT: Wikipedia, FM and John Chowning

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Wed Dec 14 20:33:18 UTC 2005

> It's so sad that wikipedia has let us down. We are now required to
> register to add new pages.

I'm still allowed to edit pages without registration as well as I can do
so in the german Wikipedia (though I have a login for the german one,
because only registered users are allowed to add media files).

I agree that registering is a pain, but due to todays spammers who flood
any free forum it's an annoying but necessary step.

Best regards

    ce