[linux-audio-dev] configuring ALSA support in linux 2.6.11

chandrasheakhar singh cp_singh at faith.co.jp
Mon Dec 19 08:58:15 UTC 2005

Hi,
I think we are right, but as far as ALSA is concerned if i'm correct,  it does talk about lowest
audio
driver, it emulates oss to access lowest audio driver, if this is the case then ALSA should work
with
existing audio driver.

If you have something to share about how to port ALSA for this target , please
let me know.

BR
chandrashekhar