[linux-audio-dev] defining a platform

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sat Dec 24 11:08:09 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I hope this is a simple question. I'm trying to compile Rezound on OSX,
and I'm getting this:

../../../config/platform/platform.h:10:3: warning: #warning no platform
determined!

Which leads to some other troubles later on.

So I've created a config/platform/darwin.h file (based on the bsd.h
file) which starts like this:

#ifndef __rez_platform_darwin_H__
#define __rez_platform_darwin_H__

#if defined(__Darwin)
         #define rez_OS_DARWIN

#endif

And added OS_DARWIN to the platform.h file:

#ifndef __platform_H__
#define __platform_H__

#include "linux.h"
#include "solaris.h"
#include "bsd.h"
#include "darwin.h"

#if !defined(rez_OS_DARWIN) &&  !defined(rez_OS_LINUX) &&
!defined(rez_OS_SOLARIS) && !defined(rez_OS_BSD)
         #warning no platform determined!
#endif

#endif

But I still get the error. In the darwin.h file, I have tried various
different syntax for defining Darwin:

(__darwin), (darwin), __Darwin__), etc etc

With no result. Can anybody shed some light on the right way to define
the platform in this situation?

thx + happy new year,
derek

--