[linux-audio-dev] [OT] How to attend LAC 2005?

Bengt Gördén bengan at sunet.se
Tue Feb 8 15:28:43 UTC 2005

This is sort of really of topic. I'm not a professional developer of
music software or something (I do have some ideas though) but I would
very much like to attend the conference. The problem is that private I
can't afford the trip and stay. Now, I have a nice boss that says that
if I could find something in the neighborhood that is close to my
normal day job (network engineer) he is willing to pay for the trip
as long as he gets something out of the trip. Is there anyone here that
knows anything close to networking at LAC 2005 or is there something
in Karlsruhe that I could have as a reason for traveling there.

regards,

/bengan