Feature request for qjackctl - was: [linux-audio-dev] Plans/Roadmaps for 2005?

Arnold Krille arnold at roederberg.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 7 16:48:57 UTC 2005

On Friday 07 January 2005 16:42, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> Now that you ask for it, some of the stuff you mentioned is already being
> integrated into qjackctl, something like your amidimon (MIDI event
> monitoring). Audio meters (ppm) are also in the workshelf. These new
> bloat-features are almost pretty functional on my side, but still rough in
> the edges. I suspect they will be ready for release on a couple on months.
> March is on ;)
> Probably a too long awaited and requested feature on qjackctl has been
> LASH support as an integrated session manager. Unfortunately this has been
> postponed several times, mostly due to lazyness. Maybe we can bring that
> back from the limbo, once again, during this year?

What about adding full transport control widgets to qjackctl? So you can
control every multitracker, sequencer and pattern-player from one app...

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

 -- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe