[linux-audio-dev] Plans/Roadmaps for 2005?

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Tue Jan 11 05:44:47 UTC 2005

On Fri,  7 Jan 2005 at 15:40 +0100, Florian Schmidt wrote:
> i'm writing this email, because i'm interested in what plans the
> different linux audio developers have for the year 2005 Any new
> revolutionary applications planned? Major changes to some of the
> existing apps? So let us know. What are your roadmaps for 2005? What are
> you guys up to?

I don't know if it's revolutionary, but I intend to write a DSSI plugin
to compose other DSSI plugins into an organ-like instrument. I'll
probably call it orgel or orgelbauer. Then I intend to make some music
with it. ;-)

Oh, and then start grad school in CS with thesis/dissertation being
in the field of computer music.