[linux-audio-dev] MuSE or Glame Bandpass Analog Filter

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Tue Jan 18 23:05:41 UTC 2005

Hi Philippe,

<...>
> The problem is that MuSE does a strange thing. Let me explain :
>
> I have 2 stereo tracks
> track 1 connected to Tx without effect
> track 2 connected to Tx with the Glame Bandpass Analog Filter
>
> So, if I activate the plugin of the track 2 the track 1 looks mono and I
> can hear that the effect is also acting on it.
>
> is this a bug in MuSE or it is the Glame Bandpass Analog Filter to claim
> the fault ?

Sounds weird.

I tried this setup and it seems to work ok for me, apart from that the Glame
plugin seems quite itchy, defaulted to a zero setting and took a while before
it started to give out sound.

In other news we put out a new release the other day, if haven't got it
already it might be an idea to upgrade. Not that I can recall anything having
been fixed in this area, but you never know...

> Best regards
>
> Philippe
>
> PS : it would be nice if the interface window of a plugin closes when we
> remove the plugin from the track :)

Are you sure it's when you remove them they get stuck? When I remove a plug
the GUI disappears just the same. However if I open a new song the the
plugins from the old song are not correctly removed.

Anyway, I added it to our tracker:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=93414

Regards,
Robert