[linux-audio-dev] Re: Plans/Roadmaps for 2005?

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Thu Jan 20 18:13:21 UTC 2005

>From: Mario Lang <mlang at delysid.org>
>
>[1] http://delysid.org/tuneit.html

First, I have one more project:
 -Overview file format for libsndfile; e.g., (min,max,rms) per block;
  the overview file would be used, e.g., for fast waveform drawing

Then, thanks. I will check the pitch detectors you have.
I have collected papers on pitch detectors if you want
take a look at them -- I will check too, of course.

Do you know how your code could be changed to the formant
detector? It must be a harder project. Two first formants
should be tracked.

Juhana