[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] LACommunity goes gentoo...

Arnold Krille arnold at roederberg.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 23 17:17:29 UTC 2005

Hi all,

if you are not a gentoo user stop here, otherwise read on. All the english
linux-audio-lists please accept my apologies for crossposting to german
gentoo list. [DE: Gentoo-user-de, bitte vergebt mir das Crossposting an die
Englischen Listen.]

Today I decided to make my little but constant gentoo-portage overlay
available for the public. It contains only some apps not in already in
portage. Currently available are aeolus-0.3.1 with aeolus-stops-0.1.1,
fmit-0.9.[89], museseq-0.7.0, tuneroid-0.9.4 and (not an linux-audio-app)
ktechlab-0.1.2.

You can access the repository via svn, the address is:
http://roederberg.dyndns.org/svn/apps/portage-arnold/

If there is interest, I could also create a tarball, just ask...
Feel free to use it and feel free to send patches or to apply for write
access.

Currently I am trying to follow the anounces on this list, filter away the
apps, where gentoo.org is fast enough and add the remaining into my repo. The
chances are better if I personally use this app. :-)

Thanks for your patience,

Arnold

PS:
[EN: This will be the last time I do such a crossposting. Promised!]
[DE: Das ist das letzte mal, das ich so ein Crossposting mache. Versprochen!]
--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

 -- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe